Rappahannock Goodwill now has an in-home pickup service!
You can now schedule online for Goodwill to come to your house, go inside, pickup furniture and other donations, and take them to our Goodwill Stores.
Each donation supports our mission of helping people find jobs.
Important Information Regarding Our Pickup Service:
- Size of truck: The truck is a 28’ long large moving truck. It will need enough clearance to get down certain driveways/spaces.
- Small donation items need to be bagged or boxed prior to the scheduled pickup.
- When we arrive, let us know the location of large items such as a couch in the basement, etc…
- Drivers will come inside and inspect the furniture to insure the items are not damaged/broken/stained/torn. The items will then be loaded into the truck.
- If any item is too heavy and unable to be moved safely without damage to the home or property, drivers have the right to refuse the item in question.
- Drivers do not carry tools and are not responsible for dismantling items for pickup.
- Each pickup is scheduled for 1 ½ hours. If additional time is needed, please choose the “estate” option for a 4-hour pickup. Business pickups are scheduled for 3 hours.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email, then the pickup did not get completed fully.